I have been contacted by the group at the website, www.tasha9503.com. Check it out. Here are 17 questions/feedback that they have wanted information on. I think its best left to readers of the blog to respond to this group re their plan to launch an 80 unit condo project throughout the galaxy. Here are the comments/questions I just received that you might want to opine on for the project creators. Keep in mind, the 17 questions/comments were in response to my comments.
1) I found your site in a google search engine “Space” (this refers to how they found Professor L).
2) Yes we are for real.
3) Why did you send me an http:// to a assurance company (no idea what this is, probably an electronic glitch).
4) The technical drawings were produced with the AutoCAD 2002 and 2004 program in .dwg.
and yes we are serious
6) We would like to be open for rental in 2015, but that will take six successful launches.
7) Every negative comment received so far has given us all challenges to salve and so helped us design a condo that can and will work (disregarding the plasma core) telling us why we can’t makes us prove we can.
8) Every physics and engineering problem has been solved by other before us and we just collected there answers.
9) Business and financial questions will be the slowing movement we must push against.
10) Have you a problem with living inside an 80m x 20m hollow cylindrical magnet?
11) Do you foresee problems with the operations of computers inside an 80m x 20m hollow cylindrical spinning magnet?
12) Do you have information regarding the size and strength a magnet must be to deflect and collect the magnetically charged plasma that we must deal with when we move beyond the Earths Magnetosphere?
13) Is there a an engineering situation you feel we have over looked or not addressed @ tasha9503?
14) Is there a physics question you feel we have over looked or not addressed @ tasha9503
15) You profusely apologize for sounding negative but have not yet pointed to any reason we can not build the initial condo to be used as a hotel resort.
16) You have not yet requested any information, that might alleviate the fears you found out side the box.
17) The site shows our immediate plans and our long term goals, but it has not gone into the details of how we plan to salve the problems other were stopped at. you have not even pointed out a spot where people stopped.
Space Cynic readers, check out their website and post your feedback and comments.