Let There Be Light (and the end of Space Based Solar Power?) January 23, 2011Posted by shubber in Uncategorized.
Tags: economics, manufacturing costs, renewable energy, research, sbsp, silicon, solar power, Space Solar Power
The Cynics need your assistance – calling all Junior Cynics!
We are looking for any interesting links to current/cutting edge research and products in the area of terrestrial solar power:
- Have you heard of a new fabrication technique being developed in a lab?
- Have you seen an article/blog post on a company that’s selling solar power kits for the home?
- Do you have links to economic analysis on the cost of power generation with solar (of various kinds)?
- Can you send in (or point to) information on the different types of solar generation and an overview of each?
- Do you have anything else interesting in this area you’d like to share?
- Are you involved in a company doing one or more of the above and want to be interviewed by us (or know someone who does?)
If you can do any of the above, let us know. There’s a prize (real one, from the scrappy company that dethroned Microsoft in market cap not too long ago) involved for the best/most useful submission. And we will thank everyone for their contributions (unless you want to remain anonymous).